Some of the things that are on my bucket list
Now this question…I like it already! 🙂 The ones I’m listing aren’t in order, I just wrote them as quickly as I thought of them…
1) Find my June, date, get married and start a family of our own.
1a) When it comes to kids, God willing and wife willing, I’d like 4…I do have a few names that interest me, and I want a Jr.!
2) Learn how to drive stick.
3) Drive over 200mph.
4) Get more track time, track driving is
5) Get an M.Div
6) Find a church in Southern California where I can be a youth minister to high school students.
7) Continue to build bridges between the Christian community and the LGBT community.
8) Travel/photograph/eat the local foods of places I’ve only seen in National Geographic, I have acute wanderlust.
9) Make a difference in my married years and years as a father so the multi-generational curse I’ve been under can be removed.
10) Die knowing I’ve left God’s world a better place.
Be the change you want to see,