- I still desire to be a polyglot / speaker of multiple languages. I heard a mother talking to her children in Russian, and it sounded concerning and comforting at the same time. What did she say? I kind of wanted to know.
- Coming into contact with anything different from our personal worldviews forces us to either operate out of fear or love. I choose to operate out of love!
- I will be adding this question to my mix during my interaction with others during my church incognito project; does your faith shape your politics or does your politics shape your faith? I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a mixture of both/and as well as either/or.
- I keep forgetting that junior highers are in junior high.
- If I dwell on “there” while being “here”, I am in neither place.
- Working out is more fun than I remember, I am glad that I am doing it more frequently now.
- I am building up my tolerance when it comes to espresso, I don’t know how I feel about that.
- I am thinking of going back to Nashville and Memphis for vacation this year, I’m nearly tapping out my PTO and I want to use it and go somewhere fun :-).
- I am going to be starting my Master’s degree in Social Work and my earning a license to professionally counsel. Gulp.
- I think I am still misunderstood, but not as much as I once thought.
- G.K. Chesterton said; “It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it.” I couldn’t agree more.
- Naps really help to recharge my batteries, all it takes is 40 minutes and I’m ready to go!